Embrace Pet Insurance is a top-rated pet health insurance provider for dogs and cats in the United States. Embrace offers one simple yet comprehensive accident and illness insurance plan that is underwritten by American Modern Insurance Group, Inc.
Embrace stands out from the pet insurance pack in several ways.
Diminishing Deductible Celebrates Healthy Pets
- Same great nose-to-tail accident and illness coverage no matter how you personalize it
- Choose a plan that fits your budget and your needs
- Get up to 90% back on vet bills including exam fees
Pre-Existing Conditions Evaluated Fairly
- Annual deductible reduced $50 each year you don’t receive a claim reimbursement
- Healthy Pet Deductible is included with every policy at no additional cost
Wellness Rewards for Routine Care
- Embrace distinguishes between curable and incurable pre-existing conditions
- Curable conditions could be covered moving forward if symptom and treatment-free for 12 consecutive months
About the Affiliate Program:
- Reimburses for vaccinations, grooming, training classes, and more
- No per-item limits, plus funds are available the same day you sign up
- Full support in sickness and in health
Many pet parents research pet insurance extensively. They often get quotes from several companies, ask friends and family, and check with their vet before purchasing. With our referral base model, you will be compensated when you refer them to get a quote, not just for a policy sale.
Why work with Embrace?
Program Support: Embrace is excited to partner with ShareASale to manage our affiliate program to offer you ongoing support, real-time reporting, and quick monthly payments.
Marketing Assets: Paint your site purple with our banner ads, text links, fresh content, and monthly giveaways to engage your audience. We use a 90-day cookie duration.
Referral Base Fee: Earn $4.00 for each qualified lead payable monthly. A qualified lead is defined as a user who successfully navigates to Page 3 of the quote engine (Contact Information page) after choosing their preferred plan. The user does not need to fill in their contact information, payment information, or purchase the policy to be considered a qualified lead. Once the qualified lead loads Page 3 we can associate and track the lead to the affiliate partner. A qualified lead must be new and unique; they cannot have been previously referred by another partner, received a quote from Embrace Pet Insurance, or had a policy with us.
Our Target Audience:
Ready to get started? We would love to review the site where you will be promoting Embrace Pet Insurance first. Please be sure to include the URL on our application so we can expedite your affiliate approval.
- Predominantly female, ages 26 to 55, homeowner
- College educated with disposable income, possibly married, unlikely to have children
- Owns a pet for companionship to fulfill an emotional need
- Consider themselves a pet parent rather than a pet owner, because pets are family
- Residents in the United States