Who We Are
For over 110 years, The National Underwriter Company, a company of ALM media, has been the first in line with the targeted tax, insurance, and financial planning information professionals need to make critical business decisions. Boasting nearly a century of expert experience, our editors are dedicated to putting accurate and relevant insurance expertise right at users' fingertips. With Tax Facts, FC&S®, Tools & Techniques, National Underwriter Advanced Markets, Field Guide, Property & Casualty Coverage Guides, and other resources available in print and online, customers can be assured that as the industry evolves National Underwriter will be at the forefront with the thorough and easy-to-use resources professionals rely on for success.
Why Promote NationalUnderwriter.com?
- Offers both print and electronic information in the areas of Life and Health, Tax, Financial Planning, Property & Casualty, and more.
- Publishes nearly 150 authoritative, yet easy-to-use resources.
- Provides content that is maintained and updated under the guidance of nationally recognized experts.
- Puts the most up-to-date and accurate insurance expertise right at the user's fingertips.
- Provides careful analysis, in-depth practice management strategies, and business-building techniques.
Base Commission: 10%
Coupon Commission: 2%
Cookie Duration: 90 days
Dedicated Support: Professionally managed by AffiliateManager.com
The National Underwriter Company, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Financial Planning, Insurance, Life and Health, Property and Casualty, Taxation, Summit Business Media, Field Guide to Estate Planning, Business Planning & Employee Benefits, Social Security & Medicare Facts, ERISA Facts, The Investment Advisor's Compliance Guide, The Advisor's Guide to Annuities, Tax Facts, FC&S, FC&S Legal, The Advisor's Guide to Qualified Plans, Qualified Plans, Policy Interpretation, Tax Solutions, National Underwriter Advanced Markets, Tax Facts Online, One Card System, The Leimberg Library, Tools & Techniques Series, National Underwriter Academic Series