So what’s a PopSocket?
They’re small accessories that adhere to the back of your phone, case, or tablet to help you securely hold your mobile device. You can customize your designs or pick from hundreds that we curate and create.
Our patented design enables you to ‘pop’ your PopSocket whenever you need a grip or stand. You can then collapse your PopSockets for slim, sleek fit transforming your mobile device into a fashionable, fun experience!
Here's a few fun facts:
• The company was founded in 2012 in Boulder, Colorado
• The PopSockets.com site has been growing significantly and has a highly engaged user base
• The website averages over 1 million visitors per month and visitors average 4 pages per session
• Our Conversion rate is strong at slightly over 3% and our typical basket value averages $22 (non seasonal) and we see a basket spike during Q4, as you'd expect.
• In the last 12 months over 10,000,000 people have visited the PopSockets website driving over 95,000,000 page views. Over the next two years we anticipate significant growth in this channel.
• In addition to a strong online presence PopSockets are currently sold in major retailers around the world, including Target, Best Buy, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, TMobile, and GameStop. We currently have over 25,000 retail doors open which further drives brand awareness and has really helped motivate our online growth.
• Even leading brands like Google, Red Bull, Snapchat and Twitter promote themselves with branded PopSockets!
• Here's another impressive static -- to underscore just how many people know about us --‘Pop socket’ has been the #1 search term on Amazon for the past five weeks
PopSockets are taking the world by storm & we invite you to participate in our growth!