We want to thank you for choosing to join Naturepedic's affiliate program! Offering Organic Healthy Sleep for the Whole Family!
WHO IS NATUREPEDIC?
• Since 2003, Naturepedic has been on a mission to transform the lives of our customers through safer, healthier sleep. By eliminating materials like flame retardants and polyurethane foam from our line of certified organic natural mattresses, Naturepedic supports an organic holistic lifestyle while protecting the environment.
• Naturepedic is the industry leader in the manufacture of certified organic mattresses and bedding for
the entire family: offering 10 adult mattress models, 2 children’s mattress models, 5 crib mattress
models, plus pillows, pads, sheets, toppers, and face masks – all certified organic.
• Naturepedic adult models and pricing range from highly luxurious to inexpensive factory-direct.
Naturepedic kids and baby mattresses are the safest mattresses possible.
Naturepedic mattresses can be purchased online or at retail stores across the country.
WHY ARE NATUREPEDIC PRODUCTS BETTER FOR YOUR HEALTH AND THE PLANET?
• Naturepedic promotes organic, non-toxic, environmentally proactive, and sustainable production for
mattresses and bedding. Naturepedic uses non-toxic materials including organic cotton fabric, organic
cotton fill, organic wool, organic latex, non-GMO sugarcane, etc.
• Naturepedic uses NO polyurethane foam, NO flame-retardant chemicals, NO flame barriers, NO
formaldehyde, NO vinyl, NO PFCs/PFAS, NO glues or adhesives, NO pesticides, NO GMOs, NO
environmentally irresponsible felled wood, and NO mistreatment of the sheep that supply the wool.
In particular, Naturepedic mattresses are also designed to meet flammability standards without the
need for any flame-retardant chemicals or chemical flame barriers.
• Naturepedic crib mattresses for babies are made with certified organic cotton fabric and fill, without
latex or other potentially allergenic materials, use food-grade polyethylene from (non-GMO) sugarcane
for waterproofing and hygienic maintenance, offer additional “breathable” air-flow options surrounding
the baby, and include lightweight versions for easy sheet changing. Naturepedic kids mattresses, in
particular, are also not made with latex or other potentially allergenic materials.
HOW COMFORTABLE ARE NATUREPEDIC MATTRESSES?
• A well designed organic mattress is not only more comfortable, but more luxurious too. Fancy synthetic foams and fabrics don't define luxury as they contain petrochemicals, flame retardants, adhesives, and a host of other highly questionable chemicals materials.
• Naturepedic mattresses are more comfortable because you’re not sleeping on petroleum materials.
Conventional mattresses are made with petroleum-based foams that can make you hot and sweaty
(queen size foam mattress = approx. 20 gallons of petroleum).
• Naturepedic additionally allows you to design different comfort levels (from super plush to super firm),
allows your partner to design their separate comfort level, allows for 90 day free swaps, and allows for
comfort changes years later. Naturepedic adult mattress designs include latex and/or coil options.
10% Baseline Commission
90 Day Cookie Duration
For further assistance, please reach out to email@example.com.